January 20, 2010

on another note....

Yep! 2 blogs in ONE day! Take that, bloggy!

Ok, so seriously folks. I was just admiring the view through that little "window to the world" on the right (you know the one), and a picture of South San Francisco came up. There is this little rock jetty thing sticking out into the water, and a TON of people on the rocks, all pointing at the same big-ass BLACK TRIANGLE in the water about 20 feet out. I swear to you, tiny computer friend, sharks know I'm afraid of them. They know, and they appear when I least expect them to, just to freak me out. I think I died from a shark attack in a previous life. That's why I'm so freaked out by them now, see? That's my theory. You are terrified in this life of the thing that killed you in your last life. I don't think that my theory explains my irrational fear of toilet plungers or other people's spit very well, but its still a work in progress.

Anyways, I now have ZERO desire to ever visit San Francisco again. E.V.E.R.